QRIS National Learning Network Services
The QRIS National Learning Network is a coalition of national and state leaders who work to advance the QRIS knowledge base. We produce periodic reports, toolkits and papers on a variety of QRIS topics and host several public webinars annually. Please check the website to find out when our next public webinar will take place.
The QRIS NLN is also a collaborative network open to all states at no cost. When states use the QRIS NLN website, they receive:
- Access to our "Contact Us" area where users can pose questions and receive advice from the QRIS NLN and our collaborators. "Contact Us" submissions are regularly monitored and answered weekly.
- Notifications of webinars and conference calls on a variety of QRIS topics relevant to participating states.
In the future, for a nominal fee, member states may also receive tailored technical assistance from the QRIS NLN including:
- Direct in-state technical assistance from our faculty of national QRIS experts.
- On-demand remote technical assistance from our faculty experts.
- Travel and registration to attend our annual QRIS conference.
For more information on how to use the QRIS NLN website and our related resources, please view Frequently Asked Questions.