Session 5: Using Data to Build an Effective and Efficient Cross-Sector Technical Assistance System
1. Identify the types of data needed to support Continuous Quality Improvement for all levels of the system across sectors and for evaluating State technical assistance systems.
2. Share promising practices for collecting and using data
3. Creating data and feedback loops and other management systems.
4. Develop a process to track progress on implementation plan, feedback from stakeholders, review of data and evaluations from all levels including the program, TA provider level, intermediary and at the state level.
5. Identify effective ways to share data with stakeholders
6. Evaluation of Technical assistance
Keystone STARS Technical Assistance Research Brief
Consistent with previous findings, there is strong evidence to show that Technical Assistance is effective in helping facilities improve the quality of their program from PA.
- What are 3 questions you would like answer that would help to administer and manage your TA system?
- What are 3 questions you would like to answer to assess the impact of TA on QI in programs?
Technical Assistance Planning Guide (NCCPDWI), pp. 7-9
Defining and Measuring Quality: An In-Depth Study of Five Child Care Quality Rating and Improvement Systems, pp. 65-74
The Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) Evaluation Toolkit, pp. 90-122