II. What Are We Learning from Research and Data?
- QRIS Compendium Technical Assistance Fact Sheet
- Using Data to Strengthen Technical Assistance
- Organizing Early Education for Improvement: Testing a New Survey Tool
- Checking the Temperature: Measuring Organizational Climate in Early Education
- Early Ed Essentials: Testing New Surveys to Inform Program Improvement
- How Studies of QRIS Measure Quality Improvement Activities: An Analysis of Measure of Training and Technical Assistance (2017) by S. Smith, X. Dong, S. Stephens and K. Tout provides an analysis of QRIS studies that measure features of QRIS training and technical assistance and offers recommendations for administrators and stakeholders.
- If you are interested in the role data can play in CQI, you might find the following publication from OPRE useful: Data Use for Continuous Quality Improvement: What the Head Start Field Can Learn from Other Disciplines, A Literature Review and Conceptual Framework.