ASPE White Paper in Partnership with the Administration for Children and Families Innovation in Monitoring in Early Care and Education (ECE) Settings: Options for States
Office of Planning Research and Evaluation Coordinated Monitoring Systems for Early Care and Education and Mapping the Early Care and Education Monitoring Landscape
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA): Joint Guidance Document on Coordinated Efficiencies in Monitoring and Oversight of Early Care and Education Programs.
*Additional resources can be found on the session pages.
- Session 1: Assessing caseloads, improving caseload distribution, and using workload analyses data
- Session 2: Development of core rules, including assessment of risk levels
- Session 3: Using core rules for monitoring and enforcement
- Session 4: Establishing inter-rater reliability among licensing staff and other strategies to improve quality assurance
- Session 5: Using licensing data and technology