Session 1 - QRIS Validation
- Early Childhood Data Definitions: A Guide for Researchers Using Administrative Data: This guide is designed for researchers who use child-related administrative data. It highlights existing resources that help researchers define and/or refine their working variables for use in data analysis.
- Validation of the Quality Ratings Used in Quality Rating and Improvement Systems (QRIS): A Synthesis of State Studies: This report presents and explains the results of 10 validation studies of state QRIS. The report addresses whether QRIS ratings effectively measure and differentiate the quality of early care and education programs operating as part of a state QRIS.
- Best Practices in Creating and Adapting QRIS Rating Scales - Brief & Full Report
- Quality Rating and Improvement Systems for Early Care and Education Programs: Making the Second Generation Better
ELC Validation Reports
- California's QRIS Report
- Delaware's QRIS Report
- Georgia's Quality Rated Validation
- Minnesota's QRIS Report
- Oregon's QRIS Report 1
- Rhode Island's QRIS Report
- Vermont STARS Validation and Evaluation Study 2015-2017
- Washington's QRIS Report
- Wisconsin's QRIS Report