Session 5 - 7/27/17
Using licensing data and technology
As the use of mobile software increases, licensing agencies are better able to use and share data. We’ll discuss how States are collecting, sharing, and using provider-level data, such as data on noncompliance and serious incidents. This session will include a discussion on how licensing information is shared on websites and among other early education programs and systems.
- Child Trends
- National Center on Child Care Quality Improvement (2014). Use of Technology to Enhance Licensing Administration.
- National Center on Child Care Quality Improvement (2015). Consumer Education: Online Inspection Reports Webinar.
- Forbes Insights(2015). Digitizing Human Services: Field Notes and Forecasts From the Front Line of Government’s Technological Transformation.
- Office of Planning, Research, and Evaluation (2016). Cutting Through Complexity: Using Behavioral Science to Improve Indiana’s Child Care Subsidy Program.
- Resources on the Childcare.gov Project