Session 1: Webinar "QRIS Monitoring: Laying the Foundation"
- Goals of a monitoring system
- Challenges of a monitoring system
- Components of a monitoring system
- Structure of a monitoring system
*****Thursday, August 28th from 2 pm to 3:30 pm ET on-line*****
- QRIS Resource Guide – https://occqrisguide.icfwebservices.com/
- Monitoring a QRIS – 2014 QRIS National Meeting Breakout Session
- The Portfolio Approach: A Cost-Effective Measure for Evaluating Program Standards (Oregon) – 2014 QRIS National Meeting Breakout Session
- Quality First Arizona Participant Implementation Guide – The Quality First Participant Implementation Guide provides an easy reference for programs enrolled in Quality First as well as those with an interest in finding out more about the program. The Guide offers detailed information about the history of Quality First, the primary components of the program, and resources to support participants' success. The goal of the Participant Guide is to establish a sense of ownership for all Quality First participants and to provide information that will promote effective implementation of creating and sustaining high quality learning environments for our youngest learners in Arizona.
- Washington Early Achievers Companion to the Quality Standards – Provides additional information about how to meet the Quality Standards.